Are you experiencing problems with your Coway air purifier? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, I’ll be providing detailed troubleshooting steps and solutions for common Coway air purifier issues. We’ll go over everything from understanding the various types filters, noise and light problem.
By following these instructions, you should be able to resolve any concerns quickly and have your system running at peak performance again! Whether it’s simply a matter of replacing mouldy filters or getting expert repairs when needed, I’m here to help. So take a deep breath and get ready—it’s time for some Coway air purifier troubleshooting!
Coway air purifier troubleshooting
- Coway air purifier not working
- Coway air purifier making noise
- Coway Air Purifier Red light Stays On
- Coway air purifier keeps turning off
- How to install new filter in Coway Air Purifier?
- How Do You Reset An Coway Air Purifier?
- How Do I Clean My Coway Air Purifier?
- How Do You Take Apart An Coway Air Purifier?
Coway Air Purifier Not Working
The most common cause for Coway air purifiers not working is a clogged filter. A clogged filter can occur when the air purifier has been running for too long or if it’s been left on and not used. The filters will also get clogged with particles like dust, pet hair, and other allergens that have built up over time.
If you notice your Coway air purifier isn’t working properly, the first step should be to check the filter. You may need to replace it depending on how long it’s been since you last changed it.
Another possible reason why your Coway air purifier isn’t working could be due to a faulty fan motor. If your device has a worn-out fan motor, it can cause your air purifier to not work properly. In this situation, you will need to replace the fan motor in order for your device to start working again.
Finally, you may also experience problems with your Coway air purifier due to a malfunctioning control panel. If the control panel is faulty, it can lead to the machine not responding when you press buttons or select settings. In this case, you should contact customer service or a local repair shop to see if they can help fix the problem.
Coway air purifier making noise:
If you notice your Coway air purifier making noise, it could be due to the fan motor. If the fan motor is worn out or otherwise damaged, it can cause a loud humming or buzzing sound. To fix this issue, you should contact customer service or a local repair shop to see if they can help replace the fan motor.
Another possible reason why your Coway air purifier might be making noise is that the filter needs to be replaced or cleaned. When filters become clogged with dust, pet hair, and other allergens over time, they can create an annoying buzzing sound when in use. If this is the case, first turn off the device and then remove the filter. Use a soft cloth or brush to gently clean dust and dirt off of the filter before putting it back into place. Make sure that all parts are fully secure before you turn the device back on.
Coway Air Purifier Won’t Reset:
The Coway air purifier is known for its reliability and long-term use, however, sometimes it can experience issues that make it difficult to operate optimally. One of these issues may be the unit not resetting properly, which can be caused by a variety of factors such as an issue with the power supply or an accumulation of dust in the system.
- The most recommended solution to try is to hold down the On/Off switch for several seconds then release it. This should resolve the problem and get your Coway working again. If this doesn’t work, you might need to take a few additional steps.
- Turn off the unit, unplug it from the wall outlet and leave it alone for a few minutes. This will enable the system to reset itself and potentially solve any underlying problems that may be preventing it from resetting properly.
Coway Air Purifier Red light Stays On:
If you find that your Coway air purifier’s clean (red) light is staying on even after the device has been running for more than two hours, it may be due to the sensitivity of the particle sensor being incorrect.
- To adjust this setting, press and hold both the airflow speed button and ionizer button (or mode button depending on your model) at the same time for a couple of seconds while the purifier is running.
- The speed indicator will blink at intervals of 1.0 second with a beep sound. It will also indicate what level of sensor sensitivity has been selected – from sensitive (level 1) to standard (level 2) to insensitive (level 3).
- Once you have chosen your desired level, press both buttons again for a couple of seconds and the purifier will return to its normal operations. This should help fix the issue with the red light not going off.
- It’s important to remember that if you don’t press these buttons for 10 seconds after setting up your desired sensitivity, the selection will automatically be inputted.
We hope this guide helps you get your Coway air purifier back in working order.
Coway air purifier keeps turning off:
If your Coway air purifier keeps turning off, it could be due to a few different factors. One possible reason is that the device has overheated and needs to cool down before it can turn back on again. To fix this issue, make sure you keep the device away from direct sunlight and other heat sources in your home.
Another possible cause of your Coway air purifier randomly turning off is that it’s not receiving enough power. If this is the case, try plugging the device into a different outlet or check its power cord for any signs of fraying or damage.
Finally, if your Coway air purifier turns off even after you’ve ensured that it’s receiving enough power and isn’t experiencing any overheating, then it might be due to a faulty fan motor. If this is the case, you should contact customer service or a local repair shop to see if they can help replace the fan motor.
How to install new filter in Coway Air Purifier?
Installing a new filter in your Coway air purifier is a simple and straightforward process.
- Open the front filter cover by push it from the top side. There will be two fine filters inside the air purifier – one pre-filter and another HEPA filter.
- Make sure to remove both of these before inserting a new filter. To do this, gently pull out both of the filters from the top side with your hands.
- Next, Insert a new filter into the air purifier by pushing it in from the bottom up. Make sure that you properly align it so that all of its slots line up with those on the air purifier’s body.
Finally, replace the front cover back onto the unit and plug it back in to power it on and enjoy cleaner air!
We hope this guide helps you keep your Coway Air Purifier running smoothly for years to come.
How Do I Clean My Coway Air Purifier?
Cleaning your Coway air purifier regularly is an essential part of ensuring it runs optimally and provides superior air cleaning performance. It consist on few steps,
- Unplug the air purifier before cleaning and wait for 2 or 3 mins.
- Grip the air purifier with soft hands and clean its outer body with the damp cloth and dry it for 10 to 15 mins
- Remove the filter covers by pulling off from the top and tap you see the pre-filter.
- You can wash pre- filter with the help of water and soap and then dry it for 24 hours.
- When you remove the pre-filter you see a HEPA filter, you have to use vacuum cleaner to clean it.
- Use silicone oil or lubricant on the fan motor shaft located at the bottom of your air purifier to keep it running smoothly.
- Use damp cloth to remove the dust particle if it is exist in the inner area of your coway air purifier and dry in immediately with the help of dryer or fan.
- Now fix it carefully and make sure that the filters are fit properly.
Proper cleaning of your air purifier avoid you from the coway air purifier troubleshooting headache.
How Do You Take Apart An Coway Air Purifier?
- Unplugging your Coway Air Purifier is the first step to take when disassembling it.
- Carefully remove the filter door and each of the filters within. There should be nine screws along the perimeter of the unit that will need to be removed.
- Once this is done, gently open up the panel and watch out for any cables located along the top; these cables are short and taped down, so they won’t get in your way.
- Be careful not to pinch any wires while re-fitting the cover, as this could lead to further problems during Coway air purifier troubleshooting.
- To avoid any issues, make sure you tilt the panel slightly away from you at its top before fitting it back into place.
With all of these steps in place, you should have successfully taken apart your Coway Air Purifier.
Related Posts: Blueair Purifier Troubleshooting & Fixation Guide, Dyson Air Purifier Troubleshooting
14 Levoit Air Purifier Troubleshooting
Coway air purifier troubleshooting can be a straightforward process with the right knowledge. From resetting the unit to changing out filters and cleaning regularly, we’ve outlined helpful tips that will help you maintain your Coway air purifier for optimal performance.
With these tips in mind, you should have no problem keeping your Coway air purifier running smoothly for years to come. Thank you for taking the time to read about Coway air purifier troubleshooting!
Why is my Coway air purifier not working?
There could be several reasons for your Coway air purifier not working. This could include a power outage, clogged or dirty filters, or a malfunctioning fan motor. Make sure the unit is receiving enough power, check and clean the filters regularly and ensure that all components are in proper working order.
How do you unclog My Coway air purifier?
You can unclog your Coway air purifier by cleaning or replacing the filters. Start by turning off and unplugging the unit from the wall outlet before carefully removing the filter covers. Vacuum or wash any clogged filters, then reassemble the unit and plug it back in.
What is the life span of Coway air purifier?
The life span of an air purifier can vary depending on the type of filter and how often it is used. Generally, HEPA filters have a lifespan of up to two years, while pre-filters should be changed or cleaned every few months. Monitor your Coway air purifier regularly to ensure optimal performance and replace any filters when needed.
Can you run Coway air purifier 24 hours?
Yes, you can run a Coway air purifier 24 hours. However, it is recommended that you give the unit time to rest and cool down periodically, as running it for extended periods of time may lead to decreased performance or even damage. To ensure optimal performance, monitor your air purifier regularly and clean filters when necessary.
How do I know if my Coway air purifier is working?
You can tell if your Coway air purifier is working by checking the fan and LED indicator lights. The green light should be illuminated when the unit is powered on, while the purple light should flash only when it detects particulate matter in the air.